All these pictures were taken on the same day in the same room. Don’t let anyone judge you for your shit.
- You be beautiful and ugly and coy and scary
- you open your mouth and your legs wide and
- you do your make up for you and
- you cry about things you can’t control and
- you wait 40 minutes for the best burgers in town and you eat it by yourself and
- you group sext with all your exes and
- you do you.
Fuck everyone who says, “No! You can’t do that.” Because all those people are
I have emotions
that are like newspapers that
I go for days at a time
trapped in the want ads.
I feel as if I am an ad
for the sale of a haunted house:
ghosts and all.
— Richard Brautigan, Revenge of the Lawn: Stories 1962-1970 (via ohsentimentalheart)
mermaids don’t have thigh gaps but they can still lure men to their deaths
The Written Words, street art by Mobstr.
The last one had me puzzled for a minute. “Nowhere leads thought of train this?”
How is touch the sky
if you guys don’t want a cat skydiving on your blog i’m judging you